Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tanzanian websites

When it comes to local Tanzanian online content I usually visit all newspapers’ websites to catch up with latest news as well as finding out what I may have missed in my own town.

I also like the ‘Jamiiforums’ an online discussion thread where you get all the latest political insights, gossips and bizarre happenings in the country that never get to be published in the mainstream media.

I also like some blogs preferably the ones run by Muhidin Michuzi and Ansbert Ngurumo because being popular they also attract a lot of comments from readers something that gives an insight of what Tanzanians think or their opinion on certain issues, personalities and political leaders.

After going through all that it is then back to the default ‘Google’ a one stop online destination for me where one can search the entire web with the most effective engine, log into ‘Gmail’ access news, pictures and videos as well as links to localized contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment